Premium high quality and performance plug and play controller for your QS205 V3 Hub Motor
- Ultimate Controller for the QS 205 V3 Motor
- FOC (Field Oriented Control)
- Smooth throttle modulation and response
- Virtually silent motor operation
- Plug and Play
- Variable Regen Braking
- Improved efficiency due to FOC algorithm, premium internal components within the controller (like the mosfets) which increases efficiency while reducing heat losses
- Automatic sensored to sensorless transition which gives you addition 5% top speed and better performance
- Supported displays are TFT 72V 750C (has a custom firmware that allows full compatibility with the BAC800 including assist modes, PAS, light, etc) and the Eggrider Display
- Variable (Power / Speed Map) are set within the display and will scale accordingly. Example Assist 1-3, Assist 1 = 33% Power / Speed. Assist 2 = 66% Power / Speed. Assist 3 = 100% Power and Speed.
- 750C TFT Display
- EggRider V2 (Can run at 72V+ as the eggrider receives 12V)
- BAC2000 VS BAC4000?
BAC2000 will be limited to 225A motor current where as the BAC4000 will be allowed up to 463A, about 350A in reality. Therefore the BAC4000 will have greater acceleration power and top speed compared to the BAC4000.
- What do I set for Battery Power field option?
You need to set your battery‘s peak specification which will be programmed to the controller prior to shipment. Watts = Peak Amps * Nominal Battery voltage (52V or 72V). 11000W = 152A * 72V battery.