Accelerated Systems FOC compact Sinewave controller tuned customized and distributed by Electric Race Technologies
Finally a true plug and play controller system that will transform your Bafang BBS02 750W Mid Drive. This flagship controller is the result, of 3 years of continual on-going development from
E.R.T. , collaborators, and feedback from customers.
This OEM style motor upgrade kit for the BBS02 is very similar to the BBSHD, in regards to the wiring and installation process and performance will be similar.
- FOC (Field Oriented Control)
- improved torque throughout the rev range
- Higher RPM compared to the stock controller on 52V and especially on 72V (Up to 7500RPM)
- Silky smooth throttle control and responsiveness, like a fine adjustable knob on a light switch.
- Improved efficiency due to FOC algorithm, premium internal components within the controller (like the mosfets) which increases efficiency while reducing heat losses
- Automatic sensored to sensorless transition which gives you addition 5% top speed and better performance
- Can use Bafang display (Assist Modes are incompatible at the moment, other readouts would work, but you will only have one assist level which max power / speed)
- Supported displays are TFT 72V 750C (has a custom firmware that allows full compatibility with the BAC800 including assist modes, PAS, light, etc) and the Eggrider Display
- Includes 3D Printed Cover
- Usable voltage is 36V-92V
- Programmed for 3250W, # of Assist levels (Power / Speed Map) are set within the display and will scale accordingly. Example Assist 1-3, Assist 1 = 33% Power / Speed. Assist 2 = 66% Power / Speed. Assist 3 = 100% Power and Speed.
- Use existing Bafang (Variable Assist Modes not functional, will be on Max Assist)
- 750C TFT Display (52V BLE or 72V)
- EggRider V2 (Requires 60V+ Adapter if using a battery higher than 60V)
- Note that using a 72V battery, a 60V+ will be supplied for Bafang Display or EggRider V2. This will allow the display to function above 60V without risking damage.