Accelerated Systems FOC compact Sinewave controller tuned customized and distributed by Electric Race Technologies
Finally a true plug and play controller system that will transform your Bafang BBSHD Mid Drive. This flagship controller is the result, of 3 years of continual on-going development from
E.R.T. , collaborators, and feedback from customers.
The end result is a highly refined BBSHD that feels like a race motor. The difference will be night and day.
- FOC (Field Oriented Control)
- improved torque throughout the rev range
- Higher RPM compared to the stock controller on 52V and especially on 72V (Up to 7500RPM)
- Silky smooth throttle control and responsiveness, like a fine adjustable knob on a light switch.
- Improved efficiency due to FOC algorithm, premium internal components within the controller (like the mosfets) which increases efficiency while reducing heat losses
- Automatic sensored to sensorless transition which gives you addition 5% top speed and better performance
- Can use Bafang display (Assist Modes are incompatible at the moment, other readouts would work, but you will only have one assist level which max power / speed)
- Supported displays are TFT 72V 750C (has a custom firmware that allows full compatibility with the BAC800 including assist modes, PAS, light, etc) and the Eggrider Display
- Includes 3D Printed Cover
- Usable voltage is 36V-92V
- Programmed for 3250W, # of Assist levels (Power / Speed Map) are set within the display and will scale accordingly. Example Assist 1-3, Assist 1 = 33% Power / Speed. Assist 2 = 66% Power / Speed. Assist 3 = 100% Power and Speed.
- Use existing Bafang (Variable Assist Modes not functional, will be on Max Assist)
- 750C TFT Display (52V BLE or 72V)
- EggRider V2 (Requires 60V+ Adapter if using a battery higher than 60V)
- Note that using a 72V battery, a 60V+ will be supplied for Bafang Display or EggRider V2. This will allow the display to function above 60V without risking damage.